Notice on Underwriting and Brokerage Licenses Application Procedures

Apr 7 2016


The Financial Services Authority (OJK) is the agency that grants Underwriter Representative (WPEE) and Broker-Dealer Representative (WPPE) licenses, and with regard to those services, the OJK would like to inform as follows: 

  1. Applications for WPEE and WPPE Licenses should be submitted in print documents to the OJK, together with supporting documents set forth in OJK Regulation No. 27/POJK.04/2014 on Licensing Procedures for Underwriters and Brokerage Firms.
  2. The application letters should be sent to:
    Attention: Director of Securities Firms Supervision

Executive Head of Capital Market Supervision
Soemitro Djojohadikusumo Building
Jl. Lapangan Banteng Timur 2-4
Central Jakarta 

Other Articles
News and Info

Right Menu Subsite

Latest Info - News and Info
Capital Market
News and Info