Job Training Program (Internship) at Otoritas Jasa Keuangan
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) opens the opportunity for the Field Work Practice Program (PKL) for outstanding students.
Requirements and Procedures:
- The application must be submitted at least 2 months before the implementation time.
- OJK will provide confirmation via e-mail at least 1 month before the time of the PKL implementation.
- The implementation of street vendors at OJK is for work units, including general/administrative and not confidential.
- The duration of the implementation of street vendors is at least 1 month to d. 2 months (adjusted to the needs of OJK) and following the provisions of the working hours of OJK employees, namely:
- Days : Monday - Friday
- Time. : Pukul 07.10 s.d. 16.15 WIB
- The applicant submits the following required documents:
- University/School Cover Letter (addressed to the Director of Financial Services Sector Development)
- Curriculum Vitae with photos
- Internship Application Form which can be downloaded here: Formulir Permohonan PKL.docx
- All required documents are scanned and submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by including the title: OJK PKL Application_(Period)_(Full Name)_(Department)_(University/School) Example: Application for OJK PKL_Nikola Tesla_S1 Economics_University of Indonesia